10 June 2017

Mini Review of Banila co CC Cushion

Hi guys,

Last time I just reviewed about Banila co It Radiant CC Cover Cream 
beside the CC cream they also sell the CC Cushion too.
I can say that it is the same product 
but in different package.









Actually there isn't much i can talk about this one.
To be honest I don't use this one that much.
Because it feels quite heavy whenever I use this CC cushion.
I like the original CC cream much better  because that one is
much more moisturizing and lightweight on the skin.

This one has more coverage on the skin and I think it is more suitable more
oily skin because it has that semi matte finish on the skin.
What I like about this one is because of the cute packaging.

Thank you for reading this mini review^^

1 comment:

  1. cute bgt packagingnyaa ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete