25 February 2017

Missha Eyeshadow Haul

Hi guys this time i'm gonna post about
Missha eyeshadow haul.
Actually, I never buy Missha eyeshadow because I thought they were
expensive
but, I change my mind after I bought my first Missha eyeshadow
they were great and I love the color
so I bought the others when they were having a big sale

(from right to left)
1. Missha Modern Shadow ItalprismNo. 9 Trench Coat
2. Missha Modern Shadow Italprism No.8 Milano Show
3. Missha Modern Shadow Matte Grapefruit Beer
4. Missha Modern Shadow Shimmer Dali Ruby
5. Missha Modern Shadow Shimmer Muesli Bread



 Here are the closer look of the shadows


Missha Modern Shadow Italprism No. 9 Trench Coat


Missha Modern Shadow Italprism No.8 Milano Show


Missha Modern Shadow Matte Grapefruit Beer


Missha Modern Shadow Shimmer Dali Ruby


Missha Modern Shadow Shimmer Muesli Bread


This is the swatches in my hand

Overall I like the eyeshadows and use it for my daily makeup

5 comments:

  1. ahh jarang2 ada yg review eyeshadownya missha XD . uda lama pngn beli tp takut bgus ato g. smua wrnnya cakep2 trus pigmented jg. 😻😻😻

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa kalau beli ndak akan rugi kok~ aku suka dengan eyeshadow dr mereka^^
      thanks ya~~

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shade trench coat nya bagusss!

    www.indiranyan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yang collection italprism itu made dr Italy loh~ jd hargax agak mahal dari koleksi lainnya~
      itu dibuat dr perusahan yg buat makeup dior jd kualitas terjamin loh~^^

      Delete