25 June 2017

Bbia Last Auto Gel Eyeliner (Lady Collection) Mini Review

Anyeong guys,

Today I'm gonna review about Bbia eyeliner that I bought.
Have you ever heard about Bbia brand before.
Actually they are famous for their eyeshadow before.

But lately they upgraded their brand with various
products.







L4 Sensual Bronze
L3 Rose Coco
L5 Tweed Pink
L1 Miss Classic



#Rose Coco



#Sensual Bronze


#Miss Classic


#Tweed Pink

I am quite picky with my eyeliner because I have oily eyelid and it become worse
on summer. I have to use a power proof eyeliner unless my eyes will look like a panda.
At first this eyeliner will stay on your eyes gorgeously but 
at the end of the day it will smudge off.

I like to use this under my eyes to give more impact.
They have beautiful range of colors but not really that waterproof.
Thank you for reading my mini review.

1 comment:

  1. ak bru coba lippie nya klo dr bbia. gel linernya wrnanya cakep2 sayang g smudgeproof 😔😔

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete