04 April 2014

Laneige Water Drop tint Review

Anyeong guys i'm back again with a new review from the product that i love so~ much which is Laneige. I like to use lip tint rather than lipstick because it looks more natural on my lips but whenever i bought a lip tint product it removes very quickly on my lips or make my lips very dry. So, I decided to buy Laneige lip tint after i saw it from youtube and looked at the website. I love this lip tint because it last long on my lips and quite moisturize~ I bought 2 of them with different colors.


In color Neon Pink and Fuchsia


Neon Pink
Fuchsia

The box from the front

from the backside








swatches on my hand

after i blend it

What I like:
1. Like the colors
2. Long last on my lips (as long i don't eat anything)
3. Quite moisturize

What I don't like:
There is nothing i don't like about this product

2 comments:

  1. Wah warnanta bagus ya..kamu beli berapa?eniwei kok ga ada swatch di bibir sih wakakka..nice review :)

    Theliciouzcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya lip tintx bagus~ belix 200 ribu. Hehehe lupa swatch di bibirx~^^

      Delete