05 June 2012

Review Lioele Skin Fix Powder

It’s been a long time since my last post but now I want to review a product from Korea again I’m so love Korean product because they packaging are so cute and the quality are good too. This is the first time I’m reviewing about Lioele brand, I saw many good comment about this brand so I tried to buy one of the product I’m really in need of compact powder that can absorb my oily skin so I decided to buy the Lioele Skin Fix Powder Pact (Oil Control Type) no 21 Booming Ivory


 U can see it is so pretty pink color!! ^.^

Back







Gorgeous packaing it’s kinda make me remember Cinderella



First when I try to apply in my face I feel a little cacky cause the color of the powder doesn’t match with my skin tone but after I apply a few times the powder absorb well and I’m using this about 3~4 hours my face just a little oily in T zone it’s really good ^0^ . This product didn’t disappoint me I’m using this when I tried to go outside~


3 comments:

  1. it seems to be a good product! plus it has a super adorable packaging too, tehee, thanks for reviewing ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i really love this product, thank you ^_^

      Delete