19 April 2017

innisfree Bija Cica Balm Review

Hey guys
I just want to say sorry because I reupload this blog post again.
It was my mistake because I deleted my post accidently last weekㅠㅠ

So I will reupload the innisfree bija cica balm review again.

When i heard that innisfree will launch a new product I decided to buy it
because it can be used for problem skin.
This is the first time I heard about "bija" so I try to search about it.
I found that that they are used in India as a medicine.

But it has benefit to calm down and make the skin clean.
This is my review after I used the bija cica balm for 2~3 weeks.

Bija Cica Balm Ingredients list
"Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Torreya Nucifera Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Panthenol, C12-16 Alcohols, Diisostearyl Malate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Acrylates, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, 1,2 Hexanediol "
(Source from hwahae app)

There is no harm ingredient in the product.
So, it means this product can be used for sensitive skin too.

This is it what the innisfree website said about the product
"It help to calm down sensitive skin and help to take care problem area on the skin"

What make this product special?
It contain centella asiatica which has 4 main ingredient on it
Madecassoside,  Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid.
These main ingredients help to
soothe the skin and take care problem skin.






This is the product after i squeeze it out

swatches on my hand

Before and after I apply the balm on my hand

The first time I apply the balm on my hands it is very moisturizing
and it does not feel sticky at all.
I try to use the product all over my face for few days and waited for the result.
For my first week I didn't find any result after apply the balm on my face and I think
because I am having my PMS at that time.
But, I try to use it again and I found out that the acnes on my face become smaller
and it help to calm down my acnes.

I tried to read the product instruction again when I found out
that it can be used as a spot treatment.
So at that day I use the balm as a spot treatment.
I apply the product where my acnes is come and apply the balm on the spot
(squeeze the product and put it a thick layer on your acne)
The balm really does it job to calm down the acne.
The product will not make your acnes dissappear entirely
but it will help to calm it down.

This is my honest review after I use the product.

Pros:
1. It is moisturizing on the skin.
2. Help to calm down the acnes
3. Does not contain harmful ingredient
4. Can be used by sensitive skin

Cons:
1. Package too big
(I prefer to have smaller size because I want to use as spot treatment)
2. Price is quite expensive

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a product worth trying ♥ Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Le blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabrielle thank you so much for your comment~^^
      I already follow you on GFC and instagram.

      Delete
  2. waa such a nice product that it can calm acnes. .
    berarti ini makenya setelah skincare ato pas mau tidur gitu yahh??

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya~ dipake setelah skincare aja atau tidak bisa digunakan untum spot treatment kok^^

      Delete
  3. Aaaahhhhhh... menggoda untuk dicoba nih ><
    Nice review ya <3

    http://sweetmacaroonbyalo.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah~ makasih ya dah baca dan komen di blog aku^^
      Iya coba aja produk balm ini~

      Delete