04 March 2017

Haul from Yeongdeungpo Underground Shopping

Hey guys around a week ago I just went shopping 
to Yeongdeungpo underground shopping.
Currently, this is my hotspot place to hunt makeup

If you guys interest about Korea underground shopping
please comment below.
I will try to make a review about the place~

Actually that day I wanted to buy Innisfree Bija Cica balm
that has been released.
But, you know I could not resist my urge
to buy others makeup
so, I went to skinfood and Aritaum too

This is my Haul from Innisfree, Skinfood and Aritaum

Bija Cica Balm and Innisfree Mineral Single eyeshadow

Skinfood nails


I tried this balm for a week and I will soon try to review about this balm.
I will try to use it more and give my review about this balm.

Innisfree Mineral Single shadow #24 별의 길

Nail Vita top Coat

Nail Vita Base Coat

Aritaum Modi nail #280 Blue Wave

8 comments:

  1. haulnya bnyakkk . mau dong post ttg Korea underground shopping ^^~

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oke deh nanti aku coba buat ttg postnya ya~^^
      thank you

      Delete
  2. haulnya korea semuaa mauu lol. ditunggu review innisfree bija balmnya :)

    www.lianaeka.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha~ oke nanti aku review ttg innisfree bija blamnya ya~^^
      makasih Liana~^^

      Delete
  3. Waaah review dong tempat shopping undergroundnya :D kali aja bisa jadi referensi kalo gw ke korea.


    TAPI KAPAAANNN?? ._.


    tulisandarihatikecilku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oke deh nanti aku coba buat reviewnya ya~
      hahaha kalau datang ke korea nanti aku kasih rekomendasi tempat buat shopping deh~^^
      thank you

      Delete
  4. Wonderful cosmetics! Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin or Instagram? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle~
      I already follow you onf GFC~
      this is my instagram acccount @Runestella ^^

      Delete