14 February 2017

Pony Effect Limited Edition Brushes

Hello dear readers,
A few days ago I just review about innisfree No sebum correcting cushion

This time I will show you about Pony Effect brushes and it is in limited edition

Who is Pony?
Pony is a makeup artist from Korea and now she is a makeup artist for CL (ex-2Ne1 member). 
She has her own youtube channel where she shares about makeup tips and vlog.
Her most famous video is when she transform herself into Taylor shift.
Not only that, 
Etude house launched play 101 pencil in collaboration with Pony.
Now, she has her own makeup brand named Pony Effect.

This time I want to share about the limited brushes I got from memebox.
I gonna be honest actually, I bought the brushes because of the color (I love the color).
The vibrant color from the brushes really attracted me and I had no choice to buy it.

I bought the brushes last year around December.


 What makes this product interesting?

first, I love the color and design of the brush
and what make the brush interesting is because of the magnet
below the brushes.
You can put it on a metal plate.




This is the brushes from inside.
The magnet is below of the brush.
You can put it on the case because the case made from metal.
I think if you had a plate made of metal you can put the brushes on and use it easily


This is the closer look of the brushes


This is the "Powder Brush"


This is the "Foundation Brush"


This is the "Blending Eyeshadow Brush"


This is the "Smudging Eyeshadow Brush"


plus I got this candle as freebies when I bought the brushes.

Overall I quite like the brushes and using it in my daily makeup routine.
but I don't use the foundation brush because I prefer to use a sponge when putting on my foundation
(it help to absorb my oil much better rather than using a brush)

About MY SKIN TYPE

oily
has large pores
redness
acne (sometimes)


7 comments:

  1. OMG! Love the color, the vibrant blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the brush design is so cute. it's very rare to see the brush bristle in blue and the holder color is rose gold. love it! how much is it? how was the bristle? is it worth the money?

    yozora94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i do love the color very much~
      The bristle is soft at first but after i washed it wasn't soft like the first timeㅠㅠ
      The brushes is okay~ but i think it's kinda expensive for a travel size brushes
      Thank you

      Delete
  3. waaa I need this brush set too XD

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color so much <3


    www.vinasaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete